Some of the feature requests have higher priority than the others.
The ones with the highest priority (and/or easiest to do) are near the
top and it goes down from there (although they are not in any strict
order). Easy stuff will almost surely get done before the hard stuff.
Features that will probably be added (at some point):
- Allow users to have their password mailed to them if they forget it.
- Optional email notification when previous week is scored or when new week is ready. Is currently manual and un-optable.
- Better graphics/layout (when I can get me a graphic artist slave).
- Automated scoring via feed? (scoring while games in action?)
- Show results by city/state (rankings for players in Atlanta, GA or Tampa, FL e.g.)
- Allow people to pick straight in addition to against the spread (kept as a seperate statistic)
- Historic data views. See how you (or others) have done over several seasons. This is in progress right now, actually.
- Display scores on individual results page.
Go back to the login page